Visa information

The most common visa for attending a conference in the UK is the Standard Visitor Visa (Business Route). Nationals of the EU, Switzerland, and EEA countries will not need a visa. Please check your individual circumstances. For more information, please visit the UK government website: 

We are happy to provide a letter of invitation if needed.¬†Please drop us an email at [email protected]

Scroll to Top